|Salary||£9.22 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
£9.22 per hour
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
Please note: To apply for this position you must be able to pass a DBS and Credit Check. The vast majority of the day will be spent on your feet so please only apply if you are happy to work in that environment.
Due to a major increase in work our client in Bootle are currently seeking Mail Room Operative's to join the business on an on-going temporary contract. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm with an hourly rate of £9.22.
Main duties of a Mail Room Operative;
- Arranging letters to be sent out to the companies customers
- Ensuring the correct documentation is included within each respective envelope
- Working from a task sheet and reporting when each task is complete
- Using sealing/packaging machines for bulk items (full training given)
- Be able to pass both a DBS and Credit Check
- Be able to provide employment reference details covering the past five years
- Be able to provide a five year address history
- Be hardworking and be able to manage own workload throughout the day
Keywords; mail room; post room; office support; business support; operator; operative; admin; administration; administrator; bootle; Liverpool; merseyside