|Salary||£9.96 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Wrexham Industrial Estate
40 Hours per week
Days & Nights
£9.96 Per Hour
Temporary – Permanent
Pertemps are working closely with their national client based on the Wrexham Industrial estate who is looking to recruit two Extrusion Operators to run a their machine. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work both days and nights and be able to work 12 hour shifts. This client offers free parking and when the candidate is offered a permanent position you will be enrolled into a pension scheme and also have the ability to gain attendance bonuses and yearly performance bonuses.
• Ensure smooth running of the production lines and associated equipment and tasks.
• Maximise production output.
• Maximise material efficiency.
• Always adhere to statutory requirements and business processes.
• Operate extrusion line to produce profiles as required.
• Work to production schedule.
• Prepare raw materials and feed machine as necessary.
• Load/unload material and products as and when they are delivered.
• Keep work area neat and tidy and empty bins into skip as and when necessary.
• Manufacture product to the specified quality level.
• Regrind scrap material and maintain manageable regrind levels by feeding back into the extruder as and when possible.
• Ensure smooth running of the extrusion line by maintaining all equipment as required, for example; keep hopper loader and main motor filters clean, clean out vac pump pipes, clean out water bath etc.
• Pack the finished product on specified pallets in a presentable manner, ensure material is wrapped and strapped, and labelled accurately.
• Take responsibility for quality control of product, i.e. colour, shape, length, strength etc.
• Strip and clean dies, plates etc as needed.
• Carry out die changes as and when specified in production schedule.
• Operate and maintain fork lift truck, i.e. use in a safe manner and carry out required safety checks.
• Maintain production, despatch and quality paper work. I.e. ensure the correct filling in of production sheets (EPL's) Quality documents/records, process conditions and despatch notes.
• As a requirement of the job, you must be fit and able to lift and move weights in accordance with the current Manual Handling Regulations.
• Assist and be responsible for (if necessary) any machine trials, of any nature.
• Stand in for Shift Supervisor if required.
• In addition, you may be required to perform other duties assigned to you by the shift supervisor from time to time as required by the needs of the business.
If you have the experience that my client is looking for and is interested in this position, please click the apply button or call in to Pertemps Wrexham and speak to Jess.