|Salary||£40000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
An established company within the social housing sector, based in Chipping Sodbury, are looking for a Team Leader and Qualifying Supervisor to join them.
Our client offer brilliant benefits including; 25 days holiday + bank and public holidays. A performance related pay scheme and family friendly practices such as childcare vouchers and enhanced maternity. Free and confidential legal and medical advice and a generous pension scheme of up to 8% of your salary with built in life insurance. Reduced Active Gym membership rate and a cycle to work scheme. Free or subsidised social events such as bowling as well as the opportunity to be involved in charity fundraising events.
You will receive a salary of £40,000 per annum + PRP.
This exciting role will require you to lead and manage an in-house team of engineers and FMOs, as well as a range of external contractors, in delivering mechanical and electrical works, planned maintenance tasks as well as remedial maintenance works and capital investment programmes.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for (but not limited to) the commercial, statutory and compliance as well as operational delivery of several streams of work. You will be required to continually assess the processes and procedures in place and update as regulations change, as well as deliver a commercially viable profit and loss account.
- Leading on all matters in relation to M&E work streams and advising the FM Manager on the best processes to comply with statutory requirements
- Leading the operational project delivery and management of the mechanical and electrical maintenance and improvement works
- Operational delivery of Legionella testing and remedial work, fire alarm testing and installations, door entry systems, lighting protection, PAT testing EICR programme (both domestic and communal), electric heating and communal lighting
- Helping guide and manage the effective procurement, planning and delivery of multiple mechanical and electrical work streams
- Holding the qualification of qualifying supervisor under the NICEIC reporting to the FM Manager/Principle duty holder.
- Will hold C&G Electrical Qualifications including or equivalent to trade qualification e.g. City & Guilds / NVQ 2391 or 2394&5
- Hold C&G Electrical Qualification 2382 (17th Edition Wiring regulations)
- Hold a current CSCS card or equivalent
- Have experience of the delivery and management of Mechanical and electrical works in social housing sectors
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of a range of mechanical and electrical engineering, construction and FM services and how to undertake and specify these plus provide remedy solutions for any defects that occur.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now! Or please contact Lucy Oliver at Pertemps Bristol office.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.