M&E Contracts Manager - Surrey - £50k + Package
|Job Title:||M&E Contracts Manager - Surrey - £50k + Package|
|Salary:||£48000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Hitchman|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 09:47|
- M&E Company based in Surrey.
- Been operating for over 20 years.
- As a business, they employ over 25 engineers, specialising in full M&E, Commercial gas, HVAC & Plumbing.
- Clients include: Mitchell & Butler, Greggs, Cote Brasserie, Ladbrokes/Coral Group, H.Samuel, H&M, Café Nero, The Ivy & more.
M&E Contracts Manager.
The role will be 90% Office based in Surrey, with the other 10% on site.
The Contract Manager must have excellent all around Building Services knowledge and also have experience in a similar position.
You will be working as the sole Contract Manager within the business, reporting to the Mechanical & Electrical Directors.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Producing quotes
- Carrying out Surveys
- Managing the engineers and being their initial point of contact.
- Mobilisation of contract
- Scheduling of works
- Attendance of works in accordance with the schedule
- Reactive response
- Technical completion on behalf of the engineer (requiring spot check auditing)
- Completion of appropriate worksheets and supporting information
- Adherence to regulations/compliance
- Raising of quotations
- Timely invoicing with supporting information
- Budgetary control
- Monthly reporting (or as per frequency agreed with the client)
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Circa £50,000
- Company Car OR Car Allowance
- 20 Days Holidays & 8 Bank Holidays
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Surrey
£40000 - £47500 per annum
Mobile AC Working Supervisor
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Up to £40,000 depending on experience + bonus + Pension + Company car
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: pension, additional benefits