|Salary||£23000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Fixed Night Shift 22.00 - 06.00 Monday - Friday
Are you an experienced Logistics Co-Ordinator looking for a fresh and exciting challenge within a growing International Logistics Company.
Our client is looking for Logistics Co-Ordinators to join their team working from their site at Hams Hall, Coleshill.
- Briefing/de-briefing drivers
- Handovers from afternoon shift
- Booking Drivers for the following day
- Liaising with drivers are on time for shift
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Download Tachograph's
- Update Drivers holiday planners
- Data and order entry
- Update planning schedule as required
- Filing receipts, run sheets and POD's
- Dealing with breakdowns and scheduling routine maintenance
- Liaising with 3rd party carriers where necessary
- Advising customers of collections/deliveries
Ideally you will have previous experience as a Logistics Co-Ordinator, be computer literate with good organisational and customer service skills and be willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
In return you can expect a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 dependent upon experience, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and Company Pension.
Working a fixed night shift 22.00 - 06.00 Monday - Friday
If you feel you have the drive and ambition for this Logistics Co-Ordinator role, please click apply or send your CV to monique.gomez@pertemps.