Council Tax Officer (Experienced)
|Job Title:||Council Tax Officer (Experienced)|
|Salary:||£10.92 per hour, Benefits: Holiday pay + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Bristol|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 17:17|
Pay rate: £10.92 p/h
Full time position - Monday to Friday – 09:00 – 17:00
Bristol City centre
Duration: Start ASAP until 31/3/2019
BlueArrow is currently working on the below role to interview and start ASAP for an initial 2 months temporary contract.
If you are interested in working in the public sector and have a background or understanding of taxation – this is an excellent role.
Key to the role are:
Abilities and aptitudes:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and textually with the public, colleagues and external organisations on legislative issues
- Ability to contribute ideas for Service Development
- Demonstrate ability and experience in the use of PCs and desktop application software
- An adaptable and positive outlook to cope with pressure and change
- Ability to manage time effectively and to work towards strict targets and deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A high standard of numeric skills
- Understanding of Housing Benefit Legislation, in particular Council Tax Reduction Provide support to recruiting managers on advertising procedures, processes and timescales.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's