Assistant Account Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Account Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible work hours full Bens package|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Ritson|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 15:43|
Location: Stirling, Scotland
Rewards: £20K Basic Salary D.O.E, plus Commission £25-£28K OTE plus Benefits
Working Hours: We offer flexible alternate working patterns between 9am–5pm or 10-6pm Monday to Friday and 9am–6pm at weekends. (Working 2 in 4 Weekends with weekday time off in lieu
Timeline: Immediate Interviews and Start Date.
Our client as part of a National Building Society, has the enviable reputation of being Scotland’s leading new homes specialist. Through their range of individual brands they specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with housebuilders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK’s top 20 housebuilders.
As Scotland’s leading new homes specialist. Our clients experience, and expertise has helped several thousand customers realise the dream of owning a home. Due to market growth and business expansion, they are now looking for an additional exceptional individual to be a part of their Account Management team based in their busy Stirling office.
The Account Management Team is an integral part of our client’s organisation; working to high expectations and managing the customer’s first impressions you will find no two days are the same.
As an Assistant Account Manager, you are responsible for making and receiving calls to customers referred to our client by their national housebuilding clients, assisting them in understanding their mortgage requirements with the ultimate intention of arranging an appointment with a specialist Mortgage Adviser.
This role will often involve problem solving against lender criteria and finding a solution to help your customer buy that dream home.
Assistant Account Manager responsibilities:
- You will possess a proven track record in the sales and customer service industry and have the determination to meet and exceed any target set
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly motivated, a quick thinker, and be able to accurately assess financial information under pressure
- The ability to work towards your own targets in addition to contributing fully to the wider team
- A background in financial service would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding Communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Experience of Financial Services would be highly advantageous.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook, and able to quickly adapt to new software packages and online processes.
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
- 20 Days Paid Holiday, (Plus Bank Holidays or Time off in lieu)
- Get your Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed)
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, in an expanding and market leading business.
- Perkbox Group discounts and employee benefits Scheme, including free personal Mobile Phone Insurance Cover.
- Contributory workplace pension. (T&C’S Apply)
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme
Contact Steve Ritson @ CNA Financial Services
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Building Surveyor
£35000 per annum, Benefits: APC Training
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£17500 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: No sales & 1 in 4 weekends
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£22000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: BMW / Car Allowance