LGV C+E Trunk Driver
|Job Title:||LGV C+E Trunk Driver|
|Salary:||£11.04 - £17.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-08-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Brammer|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2018 11:47|
Full driving assessment and training is provided on site prior to commencement which is paid.
Regular, ongoing work Monday - Friday (Days & Nights) & Weekends shifts.
Shift durations are also available to suit all requirements.
As a Class 1 Driver your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Trunking between depot and RDCs
- A safety first approach to driving loads are safely secured
- Complete daily delivery paperwork and log books.
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
The successful candidates will hold the following skills and experiences:
- LGV C+E entitlement & valid CPC Card
- Held your licence for at least 2yrs and be clear of DR, CD & IN endorsements, for insurance purposes.
In return you will receive the following rates of pay,
- Days between £11.04 - £13.04 per hour
- Nights between £11.74 - £13.74 per hour
- Overtime after 8hrs between £13.58 - £15.53 per hour
- Saturday between £14.54 - £16.54 per hour
- Sunday / Bank Holiday between £15.50 - £17.50 per hour
- All breaks are paid.
- Pay rates cross over at midnight.
- Minimum 8hrs guaranteed
Self Employed Drivers Welcome!
Referral bonus... and offer an Approved Driver Scheme
If you have the skills required for this role please apply now, alternatively you can call the Sheffield branch 01142 425653.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's