Level 3 TA South Shields
|Job Title:||Level 3 TA South Shields|
|Salary:||£55 - £65 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 08:32|
Are you a qualified Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant based in South Shields? Are you looking for the chance to gain experience in a lovely vibrant school in order to enhance your CV and possibly find the perfect permanent job?
Here at the Education Network, we can help. We have excellent relationships with several primary schools in the area who regularly request our fantastic support staff for both long-term roles and the occasional ad-hoc cover and we are keenly seeking a number of Teaching Assistants to fill these roles.
We can offer you work on either a part-time or a full-time basis but you must be flexible and willing in order to be put forward for the long-term roles that we have. We will accept applications from both experienced Primary Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who are keen to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teaching Assistant
* A full UK driving licence
*Experience leading phonics sessions
*Experience supporting KS1 or KS2 SATs
*Experience supporting children with SEN
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy. If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's