Legal Services Officer
|Job Title:||Legal Services Officer|
|Salary:||£18.83 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 13:36|
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP and will pay £18.83 per hour.
Reporting to the Homeowner Legal Services Team Manager, the successful Legal Services Officer will work within a team that provides a comprehensive range of specialist, flexible, high quality and customer focused legal services to their current Homeowners and future customers. These services include the resale of shared ownership homes, extension of leases, purchase of further shares if shared-owners, Right to Buy as well as many other leasehold management functions. Duties include:
- Provide a highly customer-focused range of legal services to homeowners; working within policies and procedures; relevant legislation and best practice, at all times.
- Closely guide customers through all assignments and re-sales in line with agreed income targets and with leases/contracts including nomination of prospective purchasers and maintaining waiting lists.
- Process Equity Loan releases where required.
- Collaborate with local teams to process the approvals of further loans or alterations to properties.
- Identify and process any necessary lease changes, including staircasing and extension requests, in line with local arrangements.
- Administer Right To Acquire, Right to Buy, and Preserved Right To Buy applications and sales in line with published timescales and agreed fee income targets.
- Administer lease forfeitures and the subsequent re-sale of relevant properties.
- Ability to plan and re-shape processes in response to changing customer needs.
- Significant customer service experience.
- Experience and understanding of working in a high performance customer service culture.
- Proven ability to manage a large and varied workload, meeting performance targets and deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven track record of working with external agencies and partners.
- Experience of dealing with legal advisors.
- Experience of dealing with residential sales processes is desirable.
- Knowledge of current housing legislation and good practice.
- Relevant practitioner experience and/or professional qualification.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£24771 per annum
£24,300 to £30,940
£9.40 - £9.40
City Improvement Officer
£19145 - £19171 per annum
Community Payback Officer - Advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum