|Salary||£18000 - £19000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Full Time Permanent Position
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of a client within the legal sector. We are searching for a Legal Secretary to work within the Residential Conveyancing department based in one of the East Midlands branches (Belper)
Our client has an enviable reputation in the East Midlands market and pride themselves on providing excellent client service.
Working in the Residential Conveyancing team the successful candidate will have excellent communications skills and be comfortable dealing with clients confidently both face to face or over the telephone. The ideal candidate will have the ability to type quickly, accurately and must be confident with the general use of IT, such as Outlook, Word, Excel ect. Experience of working with CRM systems is essential although training will be given on their case management system.
Secretarial experience residential conveyancing team or in a solicitors firm in general would be an advantageous but is not essential, as a programme of training is available for the right candidate.
• Preparing correspondence, memos, emails and forms from digital dictation
• Communicating with solicitors, agents and clients
• Progressing transactions
• Maintaining an accurate filing system
• Opening and closing of client files
• Proficient typing and accuracy skills
• Strong computer skills
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Integrity, professionalism and excellent customer service skills
If you have the skills and experience required APPLY NOW!