|Salary||£23000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
- Providing support to the Private Wealth Business Unit
- Preparing Client correspondence
- Checking and chasing for ID
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- To administer the electronic filing
- Preparing mail and enclosures for despatch
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal.
- Providing support to other PAs as required.
- Attend to clients
Skills / Experience:
Previous experience as a Legal Secretary or experience of working in a professional office, including experience of electronic working.
Interested? Please apply now for immediate consideration