Are you customer focused and able to work in a fast paced environment? Are you looking to build a career with a reputable organisation?
An enthusiastic and motivated individual is required to provide a flexible administration service to Sodexo’s Legal team based in our Salford office. The right candidate will be driven and self-motivated with the ability to perform under pressure. They will be confident enough to engage with the wider team and build rapport with clients and other employers.Package description
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.Main responsibilities
- Take responsibility for managing legal spend invoice payments; this may involve challenging queries in an appropriate manner and resolving problems when they arise.
- Assist the Employment Team with setting up employment claims and matters on the MMS.
- Set-up new Legal starters within the UK&I Legal Team; this will include working with IS&T to create new user profiles, set-up laptop software, ordering IS&T equipment (including mobile phones) and coordinating new starter induction schedules with internal Sodexo staff network.
- Provide support to the LEA with arrangements for the Monthly Legal Team Meetings (on-site and off-site), and organising general Legal Team events (e.g. Christmas party, fundraising events).
- Provide general administration support to the UK&I Legal team for requests received through the shared Legal Admin’ mailbox. This may include support with document formatting, scanning, assisting with travel arrangements, arranging couriers, ordering IT equipment and other ad-hoc daily administration requirements.
- Manage incoming legal post by notifying and distributing to the relevant Lawyer or business segment.
- Manage archiving and storage of crucial information for the Legal Department.
- Work on selected projects as and when required.
- Communicate with all clients, visitors, and company personnel in a professional and polite manner.
- Ideally educated to ‘A’ level standard
- Excellent typing skills. Intermediate knowledge of the following packages: MS Office; (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and proven ability to articulate self verbally and in writing
- Confident and willing to challenge stakeholders and suppliers in an appropriate manner
- Demonstrates initiative and anticipates needs
- Self-starter and self-motivated with ability to prioritise and schedule work under conflicting pressures
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of discretion, tact and confidentiality
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.