|Salary||£65 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Working closely with teaching and support staff you will have a real opportunity to make a difference, and help young people to overcome the barriers that they have faced. With some very challenging behaviour you will need to be calm and patient, alongside having good behaviour management. This is a great opportunity to support the children that need it most.
- Providing academic support in lessons
- Working closely with teaching staff
- Delivering fun break out activities
- Helping students engage in lessons
- Making a difference!
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be passionate about education
- Be able to build rapport quickly with students
- Know how to deescalate potentially challenging situations
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy