|Salary||£65 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
You will be providing support to students with a variety of Special Educational Needs and some very challenging behaviours. This role is suitable for a confident, kind and resilient Learning Mentor who is passionate about making a difference. I have worked with this PRU for some time and the staff are absolutely fantastic, they are always striving to make a difference and better the lives of the children that they support.
- Providing academic support in lessons
- Working closely with teaching staff
- Delivering fun break out activities
- Helping students engage in lessons
- Making a difference!
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be passionate about education
- Be able to build rapport quickly with students
- Know how to deescalate potentially challenging situations
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.