|Job Title:||Learning Mentor|
|Salary:||£65 - £70 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 10:19|
This is a fast paced environment that requires a proactive approach to behaviour management. You will be joining a team who have excellent experience working with challenging behaviour, and will be able to provide you with some great support. This role is ideal for a Learning Mentor that has worked within an Alternative Provision in the past.
- Providing academic support in lessons
- Working closely with teaching staff
- Delivering fun break out activities
- Helping students engage in lessons
- Making a difference!
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be passionate about education
- Be able to build rapport quickly with students
- Know how to deescalate potentially challenging situations
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's