|Salary||£60 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
This Alternative Provision caters for children with challenging behaviour and barriers to learning. If you are a learning mentor who is able to build positive rapport and enable a child to make significant progress, this may be the role for you. This Alternative Provision provides a caring and nurturing environment for Key stage 3 & 4 students that are no longer in mainstream education. The staff and leadership are committed to providing a high standard of support and education to all students.
- Providing 1-2-1 support as a Learning Mentor
- Building rapport with students
- Delivering fun activities for students
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Providing high-quality academic support
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be a qualified Learning Mentor or Teaching Assistant
- Be resilient, creative and fun
- Be able to motivate disengaged children
This role is located a short commute from Dudley, Halesowen, Birmingham, Tipton and surrounding areas. With a great team and dynamic leadership, this is a great opportunity for a Learning Mentor who is looking to make a difference
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy