|Salary||£10.36 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin, Miscellaneous|
The roles are full time and the rate of pay is £10.36 per hour.
- Creation & design of innovative and engaging e-learning courses
- Re-designing existing e-learning content
- Uploading video files to the Video Manager
- Sourcing new training materials
- Uploading new training materials to our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Developing new programmes within our Learning Management System
- Creating process maps on Microsoft Visio
- Working with Learning & Development to re-vamp corporate induction training
- Creativity Skills
- Good oral & written skills
- Time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong skills of working with Microsoft Visio
- Experience with e-learning creation
- Work experience within an HR environment
The standard working week is 37 hours in total with an unpaid lunch of 36 minutes each day during opening hours (9am - 5pm).
Creation and design of innovative and engaging e-learning courses. We have a programme called Package Manager in which we can build e-learning courses for staff. The individual would be trained up on using this and the idea would be to build the courses. This does not mean sourcing all the information for the e-learning programme, the manager will do this and structure it. The role of the administrator will be to input it into the system and make sure it is engaging for staff. As a current example, we are currently looking at a Freedom of Information e-learning for staff, however the information on this needs to come from the expert's i.e IT department, Data Protection Officer etc. and it would be the administrators job to design that within the system.
Please apply online