|Salary||£25000 - £27000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
This is an excellent opportunity as this Training Provider have recently won a multi-million pound contract to deliver Employability Programmes.
The position of the Learner Engagement/Recruitment Manager is a home based role and you will be leading a team of Learner Engagement Officers throughout England.
The role of the Learner Engagement Manager will be to support and develop the team and promote relationships with relevant organisations who can refer individuals who may be interested in the employment programme.
Key responsibilities of the Learner Engagement Manager will include:
- Lead and motivate a team of field based Learner Engagement Officers to ensure that sufficient learners referrals are being achieved
- Carrying out training, one to one's, performance reviews and co-ordinating regional meetings with the team
- Working very closely with the Job Centre Plus and third party referral agents
- Establish and support relationships with particular target groups in order to generate interest for Employability Programmes
- Engage in outreach work - promote different programmes through arranging and attending open days
- Identify and interview customers to ensure they meet requirements and eligibility for training
- Attend networking events and fairs to widen network if referral partners
- Record data and candidate tracking systems accurately for reporting MI
This role is targeted and your performance will be measured against team KPI's and targets which will include securing learners onto courses every month and retention of learners.
In return you can expect a basic salary of up to £27,000 + bonus potential of £11,000 per annum, alongside 23 days+ bank holidays, business mileage, pension scheme and additional benefits.
Skills and Experience required for the Employer Engagement Manager
- Previous experience within a related role- Learner Engagement, Employee Engagement or Recruitment
- Experience of driving performance through people
- Experience of working with young people and providing information, advice and guidance to learners who are not in education, training or employment (NEET)
- Networking, Lead Generation and building relationships with referral agents
- Experience of using social media for promotional aspects
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- A sales/recruitment background would be highly regarded
- Good all round administration skills
- Full UK Driving License and own transport
This position is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle.
For more information please contact Simon Atkins
Keywords: Employer Engagement, Recruitment, Learner Engagement, Outreach Officer, Traineeship Co-ordinator, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Manager, Learner Engagement Manager, Employee Engagement Manager