|Job Title:||Leakage analyst|
|Salary:||£13.62 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ali Dearlove|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 12:52|
- We are looking for someone with a background in leakage or who has an understanding of clean water networks.
- The ideal candidate will have experience using Netbase, AORTA, SAP, and SCADA systems.
- You will be computer literate; and have good Microsoft Office skills, as well as excellent analytical and organisational skills.
Salary and benefits:
This role will be based at Stroud Green site in Croydon and is offering an hourly rate of £13.62.
- Provide support to various operational teams; including metering queries crucial for managing the network.
- Report and raise jobs for all faulty commercial logger and prioritisations loggers as required; a key activity which will assist detection targeting work.
- Detect day to day leakage targeting in their appointed region utilising systems at their disposal such as Netbase, AORTA, SAP and SCADA.
- Locate jobs and raise notifications in a timely manner to ensure jobs are raised as quickly as possible.
- Raise and assign DMA packs to field services, and then proceed with managing the contractor's performance.
- Be responsible for prioritisation and maintenance of the DMA proving program assisting the engineer with this task to ensure that resource available is directed to the correct DMAs to optimise the productivity of these teams.
- Assist the Netbase administrator with data optimisation activities to ensure that the data on all our systems is fit for purpose and accurate, especially every DMAs lowest achieved nightlines targets, commercial logger visibility on Netbase and PZT information updated.
- PMA Optimisation: Support the engineer by routinely running the PMA report on Netbase to highlight PRV that require optimisation. Use watercore to proactively review all PRV for possible optimisation.
- Assist the engineer with desk top exercises to improve operability. This can be through identification and prioritisation of field based validation activity or desktop activity to highlight anomalies to address operability issues or function set changes.
- Ensure the 3 R's Targeting process is followed rigorously, to support the contractor supervisors on the performance management.
Why choose us / our client?
- In this role you will be responsible for the day to day management of DMA's and effective targeting of active leakage detection within their appointed region. You will actively prioritise the repair backlog to help optimise delivery of the active and visible main and customer side leak repair activities.
- The role is an exciting role with different challenges happening on a daily basis. In this role, you are a key member of the team; who is responsible person for highlighting issues related to the leakage related suite of assets. This is a crucial role for leakage, day to day understanding of the areas.
- You will be part of team that helps deliver a unique service to our 14 million customers on a daily basis 365 days a year. You will work as part of a team who are responsible for delivering the UK's largest Water efficiency programme for households and non-household customers in AMP6
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's