|Job Title:||Lead Instructor|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £20,000 DOE|
|Contact Name:||Jo Munford|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 16:39|
The role requires a flexible approach with the successful candidate working a minimum of 35hr contract over weekends, evenings and bank holidays as required. Typical working week Wednesday - Sunday.
Experience & Qualifications:
* RYA Senior Instructor with valid FA certificate.
* Minimum of 1 years experience working in a RTC as an active SI.
* Windsurf/Dinghy Instructor (opposite to SI qualification) Multihull/Racing/Advanced/Keelboat Instructor endorsements.
* Start/Intermediate/Advanced Windsurf Instructor.
* RYA Powerboat Instructor.
* Good racing knowledge.
* Experience in providing safety cover for racing events.
* Gel coat/Fibre glass repair.
* Working as part of a team to provide an enjoyable and safe environment for students and members of all ages and abilities.
* Delivery of RYA courses within the National & Youth Schemes.
* Assisting in ensuring all teaching complies with the RYA curriculum through session evaluations and ongoing observations.
* Assisting in the management of maintaining the training fleet.
* Assisting in staff development in a mentoring and lead role.
* Training volunteers & Assistant Instructors.
* Providing on water safety for recreational & racing activities.
* Maintenance of kit & grounds.
Depending on previous experience and/or qualifications held, there is the potential to take a more prominent lead in various aspects of the centre:
* Powerboat training - staff and volunteer skill development.
* Overseeing Junior Holiday Courses - up to 110 students and 25 staff.
* Advanced coaching.
* Buying and selling of training kit.
* Keelboat training.
West London, UK
£16,000 - £20,000pa Dependent on experience
* Holiday entitlement.
* Comprehensive staff training programme including opportunities to up-skill with professional qualifications.
* Access to our full range of kit (over 60 boats and 50 windsurf boards and rigs)
Please note the contract of employment is subject to passing an Enhanced DBS child workforce check.
This is a permanent position.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do Apply
This job is managed by Queen Mary Sailing Club, successful applicants will hear directly.