SALES EXECUTIVE / LEAD GENERATOR
|Job Title:||SALES EXECUTIVE / LEAD GENERATOR|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Opportunity to earn up to £1,500 per month commission|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sherlock045|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 12:58|
The purpose of the role is to specialise in promoting all products and services to customers whilst prodominantly focusing on 'MOBILE' products and services as defined, creating leads for the business to deliver sales and customer service targets. Pro-active outbound telephone calling to key customer contacts and decision makers within a defined geographical customer base.
• Achieve targets in all agreed areas
• Answer inbound calls and make proactive calls across the customer base introducing products and services in line with key metrics.
• Introduce the full range of products and services, keeping informed on any changes to the portfolio and pricing.
• Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify and qualify solution opportunities, referring all opportunities identified.
• Keep up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
• Populate CRM tools as appropriate.
• Provide field based consultants with high quality leads meeting key metrics.
• Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction, manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
• Be familiar with the ordering processes to ensure customer orders are dealt with efficiently and right first time with no order discrepancy failures.
• Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
• Utilise resources and the brand to achieve results for the business and for the customer.
• To contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
• Take responsibility for a defined lead role area and support the team as required
Working hours & salary
37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm
£20-£23,000 basic plus commission
Free on site parking
Please note you will. only be considered if you have sales experience AND telecommunications industry experience preferably selling mobile products.
Please click to apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's