L3 Teaching Assistant
|Job Title:||L3 Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£55 - £65 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 09:53|
One of our lovely partnership primary schools in Cramlington is seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support them on a full-time basis from February half term. This is to cover long-term sickness which is likely to run on until the summer and the successful candidate will be providing 1:1 and small group support for a number of low ability and SEN children across KS1 and KS2.
This is a medium-sized, well-resourced school where the staff work together as an effective team to give the children the best possible opportunity to succeed; the successful candidate should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
We will accept applications from both experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who have experience providing targeted support to help struggling children reach their potential.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK primary schools
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
*Have experience leading targeted interventions in core subjects
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Level 3 Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Level 3 Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert to request a call-back; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Level 3 Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's