|Job Title:||L&D Manager|
|Salary:||£29000 - £33750 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 16:54|
12 month FTC (maternity cover) 4 days per week
Salary: £33750K pro rata
This is a fantastic opportunity for a L&D Manager to join a highly respected, exciting and long-established publishing organisation based in central London.
The main purpose of the role is to play a pivotal role in the creation and implementation of learning and performance programmes, encouraging a culture of knowledge and continuous improvement. With an innovative and creative approach, the L&D Manager will identify areas where learning and development will make a positive difference and encourage senior managers to see the benefits for their teams and individuals.
- Partnering different departments to identify opportunities to either create or improve the quality of training and coaching.
- Working closely with Management teams to ensure technical training needs and inductions are being fulfilled.
- Conduct annual learning analysis through PDR's and overall company business plan and create training interventions to meet these needs.
- Ensure that the design and implementation of training provided is addressing skills and knowledge gaps and delivering high quality learning and development solutions
- In collaboration Human Resources work on developing the initial skills and knowledge of new recruits and ensuring that proactive behaviours are introduced and embedded.
- Supporting and creating career development initiatives to drive progression throughout the whole business.
- Rolling out and maintaining initiatives such as E-Learning and launching them with impact
- Continually assess, develop and improve training content and delivery through regular internal and external benchmarking.
- Develop relationships with internal subject matter experts and external vendors to ensure they are contributing to the knowledge required to develop employees in specific areas.
- Drive a culture of self-responsible learning and support the adoption of the LMS portal.
- Create and upload material on to the learning management system platform and creating learning plans. Assess Fuse analytics to ensure that the content is actively contributing to overall engagement and business performance.
- Drive continuous improvement in our approach to all things L&D.
- Demonstrable experience in the Learning and Development arena
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to project manage initiatives, using technology, relationships
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships across the business
- Ideally a Level 5 qualification in HR, L&D or Coaching
- Able to work independently and as part of a team to achieve results
- Ability to confidently deliver an engaging learning experience through classroom-based learning, workshops, e-learning and one-to-one coaching
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's