KS1 Teacher - Gateshead
|Job Title:||KS1 Teacher - Gateshead|
|Salary:||£90 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 10:12|
The school's main priority is to find somebody who fits well with their personal ethos so the successful candidate should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay. We will therefore accept applications from both experienced KS1 Teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in KS1.
Successful candidates will be expected to undertake all planning, teaching and assessing of the appropriate year group's curriculum and should make use of school behaviour and marking policies to ensure continuity for the children.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a KS1 Teacher in UK primary schools
* Ability teach and reflect upon engaging intervention sessions which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS1 Teacher
*Solid subject knowledge across the KS1 curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy. If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's