Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant
|Job Title:||Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant|
|Salary:||£8 - £8.50 per hour, Benefits: Blue Arrow Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Oxford|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 14:36|
The role will mainly consist of maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen area. You will be helping to prepare food with the chef, cleaning all pots, pans and service equipment to the required standard and undertaking other cleaning duties as specified in the cleaning schedule.
- Great rates of pay
- On-going Temporary work
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays & Blue Benefits scheme
- Working with a top agency
- Certified training offered
- Great career development
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Flexible approach to work and location
- Able to adapt to working in different environments.
- Willing to undertake a DBS check and overseas check if required
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a busy kitchen
- Hard-working with lots of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
This is an ideal opportunity to work within a fantastic team with the opportunity to progress your career with training and support.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Holiday pay, pension and flexible hours
City of London, London
£8.21 - £10.55 per annum
£8.50 - £11.30 per hour + travel provided and travel pay
£8.21 per hour