Kitchen Manager –Catering Unit-£22,000–No Evenings
|Job Title:||Kitchen Manager –Catering Unit-£22,000–No Evenings|
|Salary:||£22000 per annum, Benefits: Work Life Balance|
|Contact Name:||South West Perms|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 09:09|
Our client is a leading outdoor leisure company in the Tamworh area. They have a passion for food and developing its talent. They are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Manager. This company offers great career progression opportunities. The successful candidate will work 5 out 7 days per week. All shifts are during the day, giving you a work life balance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To oversee the day to day running of the busy kitchen
- To motivate and train the team to meet the required company standards
- To adhere to the government standards of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
- To assist with preparing the dishes when required
- To monitor and control the stock levels and wastage
- Supervisory experience in a similar establishment
- Qualified to a NVQ or City & Guilds Chef level (beneficial but not essential)
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of £22,000 per annum
- Day time shifts – work life balance
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de partie - NO late evenings
Up to £23000.00 per annum + Negotiable
Up to £8.21 per annum + Pension and holiday accrual
£8.50 per hour
£8.65 per hour rising to £8.78 following successfull completion of probation period
7.70 - 8.21 per hour, age dependant