Kitchen Assistant - Prestigious School in Oxford - £9.00 p/h
|Job Title:||Kitchen Assistant - Prestigious School in Oxford - £9.00 p/h|
|Salary:||$9 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 09:47|
My client, a prestigious independent private school in Oxford is looking for 3 Kitchen Assistants to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for somebody who likes to get stuck in, who can work well in a team as well as independently, and has great attention to detail.
- £9.00 per hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Uniform provided.
- Meals on duty.
- 8 weeks paid holiday per year.
- Access to on site swimming pool.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced as a Kitchen Assistant/Porter
- Professional and polite
- Good understanding of English
- Efficient and reliable
- Have the ability to multitask
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to Robert.email@example.com or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Kitchen Manager - School in Surrey
Up to £20000 per annum + term time only
£9.00 - £9.00
7.70 - 8.21 per hour, age dependant
£7.00 - £8.60 per hour
Kitchen Assistant - Bovington
£16009.50 - £16009.59 per annum