|Location||Reading, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Kitchen Assistant - Fine dining Restaurant - Reading - £8.75 per hour
A fine dining restaurant with accolades are looking for a Kitchen Assistant/ Kitchen Porter to join the successful kitchen team. You will not only support the beautiful restaurant but also with function and events.
- Kitchen Assistant/ Kitchen Porter
- £8.75 per hour.
- 40 Hours per week, shift work.
- Tuesday to Saturday (Every Sunday and Monday off)
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Kitchen assistant you will help to keep the kitchen running smoothly and ensure that it is clean, safe and hygienic. Your duties will include washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery as well as washing the kitchen appliances and work surfaces. The kitchen assistant are also involved in unloading deliveries, handling chemicals and ensuring that all kitchen equipment is properly stored.
Shift work Tuesday- Saturday, must be flexible for morning and evening shifts.
Experience would be good but not essential.
- Good attitude to leaning and getting things done
- A positive team player.
- Ideally have experience but it is not essential
- Set days off every week (Sunday and Monday)
- Straight shifts, 09.00-16/17.00 or 16.00 - Finish
- Training and progression opportunities
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.