|Location||Thetford, Norfolk||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Junior sous chef
Location: Thetford - Outskirts, Suffolk
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £24,000 + tips
Hours: up to 50 hours a week, straight shifts
Shifts: five days per week, on a rota basis, including weekends
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- chefs whites and safety shoes provided
Are you looking for a new exciting role? We are currently recruiting for a junior sous chef in Thetford area .
In this role you will be working alongside Head chef and kitchen staff to ensure smooth running of this country inn.
Own transport essential as public transport is limited.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.