|Salary||£25000 per annum, Benefits: Tips + Live In||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Our client is a beautiful luxury country inn placed in the Dartmoor National Park. They are currently recruiting for a Junior Sous Chef to help run their busy kitchen. Good shifts and hours. This role offers competitive salary of £25,000 per annum.
Live in available if required
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility of the kitchen operation when the Head Chef/Sous is not on duty
- Producing and presenting the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful:
- Experience at similar level or have experience working as a Senior CDP
- A creative flair with a passion for fresh produce
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate the team
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
- Live In Accommodation
- Great tips
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Annual Holiday entitlement of 28 days
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.