Junior Product Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Product Manager|
|Salary:||£10000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 15:01|
Are you looking for a Junior Product Manager role?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you...
We are working with our Woodstock based client to find their new Junior Product Manager.
Working alongside the Senior Product Manager, you will support the development and tactical implementation of the Product strategy for drug delivery accessories.
You will liaise with internal and external customers and contacts to support the products, ensure successful launches and customer satisfaction.
You will also lead the responsibility for agreed product launches including planning, communication with internal / external customers and tactical implementation.
Key Responsibilities -
- Support the development of new products based on market, competitor, industry and customer intelligence
- Liaison with group company sales and marketing personnel and distributors to determine and meet requirements for support in terms of training, product development and market collateral
- You will liaise to understand supply chains, pricing and reimbursement structures
- Obtaining a complete knowledge of all relevant competitor products in all aspects of product offering and market activity
Knowledge and skills required -
- Experience in pharmaceutical or medical devices marketing is desirable
- Knowledge and exposure to a product development process is desirable
- Ideally applicants with product development and project management experience are also highly desirable
- Applicants should be able to work in a pressured working environment and be able to meet tight deadlines
- You will have strong character and possible leadership skills.
- Applicants should also be ambitious, self-motivated and desire self-development.
This is a full time / permanent opportunity based in the Woodstock area.
The role also comes with a highly competitive salary.
If you have the above skills and knowledge and would like to know more, why wait... APPLY NOW!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Product Compliance & Quality Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Product Development Assistant
£20000 - £23000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Flexible Hrs, Pension
£35000 per annum
Up to £40,000 depending on experience + bonus + Pension + Company car