Junior Product Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Product Manager|
|Salary:||£27500 - £31000 per annum, Benefits: + Car|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 17:09|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Warrington, Cheshire
Salary :- £27,500K - £31,000 (DOE) + Car
Our client is a national leader in the distribution of speciality tooling and fastening technology for the construction industry who are involved with high profile clients and Global contracts.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Product Manager to consistently liaise with clients and departments to ensure each individual product is understood and implemented.
You will set the long term vision and strategy of the company's products.
As the Junior Product Manager your duties Include :-
- Responsible for managing marketing activities through research, planning and implementation.
- Undertake regular competitor analysis and market trends.
- Carry out UK pricing analysis to ensure products obtain the correct costings.
- Investigate all technical issues and report finding to the relevant departments.
- Be actively involved in "field based" Project & Research Work.
- Maintain agreed stock levels by continually assessing sales and forecast data.
- Conduct regular report on new product launch and succession.
The Junior Product Manager will have the following skills Required :-
- Must have a Mechanical Engineering Education/Background.
- Must have an ambitious attitude and eagerness to learn and progress.
- Proactive at problem solving.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including PowerPoint and Social Media sites.
- Experience with Presentations which require a calm and confident manner.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
This role is an ideal opportunity for candidates who want to develop into a develop and progress within a reputable company.
Starting salary will be £27,500 - £31,000 and will be increased after probationary period.
A company car is also provided as site visits and field based research are a requirement of the role, therefore a full UK driving licence will be required.
Other benefits include a competitive pension and life assurance which equates to 4 x annual salary