|Salary||£12.49 per hour||Sector||Education & Training|
Working hours will be Monday to Friday based on a 37 hour week, 8:30am - 16:30pm or 9:00am-17:00pm.
This position will report to the Senior Category Analyst who will advise and guide for the junior role.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Weekly reports on high value spend across the company.
- Maintaining the teams key performance indicators via an excel spreadsheet.
- Providing a monthly faculty/department report on the companies purchasing and credit card spend.
- Leading small procurement projects for indirect goods/services
- Producing a monthly newsletter for a distribution across the company.
- Maintaining the procurement catalogue.
- Maintaining the supplier database
To be considered for this exciting Junior Category Analyst role, you will need the following experience:
- Working towards Qualified Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply is desirable.
- Buying indirect products and service in a large complex organisation.
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of MS Excel and Word.
- Experience of analyses of a complex spend data.
If you are interested in applying for this Junior Category Analyst role, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Interviews are being held week commencing 24th June 2019 and the start date available is likely to be within a few weeks of the successful interview.