|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Trainer to join a thriving and reputable training provider.
This training provider is building a great reputation. This is a new position which will involve delivering IT User Programmes to learners in the workplace.
As a IT Trainer you can expect the following:
" Competitive salary
" 23 days + bank holidays, Pension,
" Career Prospects
Duties and Responsibilities of the ICT Trainer
This role of the ICT Tutor will be to deliver an engaging and fun ICT course to learners who are engaged on IT User Programme. Your class size will range from 10-15. We are looking for talented Trainers who are passionate about helping learners achieve success.
As a ICT Tutor your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Engage and deliver a set ICT Programme to learners who are working towards IT User Qualifications.
- Using your creativity and personality to achieve maximum pass rates
- Support the design of new ICT Subjects
- Mark and assess learner results, provide support and feedback to learners
Skills and Experience Required for the ICT Trainer:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification e.g. PTLLS, an Assessor Award e.g. A1, TAQA is desirable
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at level 2 or equivalent
- Level 2 or Higher in ICT
- Previous experience working as a ICT Tutor. It would be desirable if the successful candidate has delivered IT User Programmes e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven track record in achieving maximum results through effective learner delivery
- Excellent all round IT Skills
- Vocational experience and up to date knowledge within the chosen sector
- Full UK Driving license and own vehicle
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check
Position is available straight away
For more information please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: IT Trainer, IT Tutor, PTTLS, Award in Education and Training, AET Learners, Vocational Tutor, ICT Tutor, ICT Trainer, IT User