|Salary||Competitive Salary||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
Are you looking for a new challenging role? Do you have experience of working with business-critical systems?
We are currently recruiting for an IT Systems and Solutions Specialist. You will help to support the day to day running of the workforce and central systems across the UK and ROI estate to the agreed service level agreement, including on-site support where required. This role has scope for career development and as such would ideally suit someone who is currently working with systems in an IT environment (e.g. helpdesk) with the ability to quickly learn the systems and become an expert.
Competitive salary + bonus
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much moreMain responsibilities
- To assist the Workforce Application Solution Specialist and Central Systems Manager in the support of the day to day running of the Workforce Management and Central systems across the UK and ROI estate to the stated service level agreement, including on-site support where required.
- Liaise with other Sodexo teams and third-parties, maintaining good communication and relationships in order to provide effective hardware and software support for workforce and central systems.
- Support the mobilisation and configuration of workforce and central systems into new contracts.
- To implement new initiatives and processes for workforce and central systems.
- Assist in the testing new hardware and software solutions within the workforce and central systems suite.
- Maintain workforce and central systems documentation to aid support and installations.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation including experience of communicating technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Experience of producing technical and non-technical documentation.
- Experience of working with external suppliers.
- Attention to detail.
- Organised and methodical.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Demonstrates initiative and anticipates needs.
- Minimum 1 years experience in providing support for IT systems.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, Defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.