|Location||Norwich, Norfolk||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
* Working within the Commerce and Lifecycle Services business unit, you will be required to deliver all aspects of on-site IT support, ensuring the continuation of all IT services and enabling all business activities to function uninterrupted.
* As the local site infrastructure lead, you will deliver a full range of break/fix support on site, across all aspects of hardware and software used by the company, supported by the UK IT Team and specialist teams in other IM sites.
* Working within system based work-flow management/ticketing systems, you'll provide infrastructure support, carry out interventions on the shop floor in real-time, maintain and fix issues as they occur, and be the on-site expert regarding infrastructure and other IT systems needed to operate all business services.
* Integration within the Business, priority alignment and clear communication is essential along with responsiveness, rapid secure resolution of issues and establishing a visible IT support presence.
* Local Site IT Support Point of contact.
* Ensuring the continuation and security of all IT services
* Enable all business activities to function uninterrupted
* Establish a Visible IT support presence, integrate within the Business, align priorities and communicate clearly
* Liaison with UK IT Team and specialist teams
* Hands on, common sense approach, strong technical capability, delivering decisive results with responsiveness, rapid resolution and a "can do" attitude.
* Maintenance, backup and recovery of all IT services.
* To take direct responsibility for all aspects of the day to day IT support of the local site, providing break/fix of hardware as required to maintain operations.
* To integrate within the business, to establish a visible presence and become the "Go To" on-site expert for IT Support.
* To be aligned with the business priorities, to communicate clearly and to be as responsive as required to provide rapid resolution of issues.
* To understand all IT components required for business operation and the functions they support, to have a "can do" attitude and to carry out real-time interventions inside the operational areas.
* To operate the IT ticketing system, promote its use, ensure support tickets are raised, understand how resolution is measured, the agreed KPI's and deliver resolution to those KPI's.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.