|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
This company is expanding and offers a positive and encouraging working environment and promotes personal development and career advancement.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a desire to work with a variety of technologies and get involved in projects whilst developing your skills and experience.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 36 days including Bank Holidays
- FREE parking
- Free food and drinks throughout the working day
- Break out area including: Pool Table, Football Table, TV
- Company clothing
- Use of pool car during office hours
As an IT Support Engineer (Office/Field Engineer) your time will spent approximately 70% in the office and 30% visiting client premises. You will take full ownership of an issue from receiving and logging the call, through to its resolution. Working in a face paced environment and providing excellent customer service you will be confident dealing with clients at all levels as well as liaising with 3rd Party suppliers.
- As an IT Support Engineer (Office/Field Engineer) your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support to clients, remotely, telephonically and on site when required
- Handle enquiries from 1st to 3rd line support and an assortment of tasks ranging from PC deployments to server and infrastructure projects
- Provide resolutions to technical issues in an efficient manner whilst delivering first class customer service
- Devise quotes for hardware and labour costs
- Extract technical impediments in an efficient manner for clients and internally
- Manage your day by recording chargeable and non-chargeable activities
- Adhere to SLA's and maintain accurate client documentation
To become an IT Support Engineer (Office/Field Engineer) you must possess the following skills and experience:
- AWS experience - specifically with designing, implementing and supporting AWS environments.
- VMWare and Hyper-V support, maintenance, deployment and troubleshooting
- Microsoft server and desktop operating systems from 2003 - 2016 / XP - 10
- MS Exchange 2003 - 2016 / XP 10 and Office 365 administration
- Network diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Cisco, Netgear, Draytek, Dell, Watchguard, Fortinet or other proprietary networking equipment
- WAN, LAN, WLAN, NAT, Firewalls
- RSA Authentication Server or similar MFA products
- Acronis and Symantec Backup products
- MS SQL Server administration (not database manipulation, but server install, basic database tasks like backup, restore, permissions etc).
- Solid, proven analytical and troubleshooting and resolution capabilities
- Professional, polite and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence (willing to drive within 1 hour radius and use own vehicle, mileage paid)
If you wish to apply to become an IT Support Engineer (Office/Field Engineer), please do so by clicking the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.