IT Support Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Hall|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 17:13|
This company is expanding and offers a positive and encouraging working environment and promotes personal development and career advancement.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a desire to work with a variety of technologies and get involved in projects whilst developing your skills and experience.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 36 days including Bank Holidays
- FREE parking
- Free food and drinks throughout the working day
- Break out area including: Pool Table, Football Table, TV
- Company clothing
- Use of pool car during office hours
As an IT Support Engineer (Office/Field Engineer) your time will spent approximately 70% in the office and 30% visiting client premises. You will take full ownership of an issue from receiving and logging the call, through to its resolution. Working in a face paced environment and providing excellent customer service you will be confident dealing with clients at all levels as well as liaising with 3rd Party suppliers.
- As an IT Support Engineer (Office/Field Engineer) your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support to clients, remotely, telephonically and on site when required
- Handle enquiries from 1st to 3rd line support and an assortment of tasks ranging from PC deployments to server and infrastructure projects
- Provide resolutions to technical issues in an efficient manner whilst delivering first class customer service
- Devise quotes for hardware and labour costs
- Extract technical impediments in an efficient manner for clients and internally
- Manage your day by recording chargeable and non-chargeable activities
- Adhere to SLA's and maintain accurate client documentation
To become an IT Support Engineer (Office/Field Engineer) you must possess the following skills and experience:
- AWS experience - specifically with designing, implementing and supporting AWS environments.
- VMWare and Hyper-V support, maintenance, deployment and troubleshooting
- Microsoft server and desktop operating systems from 2003 - 2016 / XP - 10
- MS Exchange 2003 - 2016 / XP 10 and Office 365 administration
- Network diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Cisco, Netgear, Draytek, Dell, Watchguard, Fortinet or other proprietary networking equipment
- WAN, LAN, WLAN, NAT, Firewalls
- RSA Authentication Server or similar MFA products
- Acronis and Symantec Backup products
- MS SQL Server administration (not database manipulation, but server install, basic database tasks like backup, restore, permissions etc).
- Solid, proven analytical and troubleshooting and resolution capabilities
- Professional, polite and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence (willing to drive within 1 hour radius and use own vehicle, mileage paid)
If you wish to apply to become an IT Support Engineer (Office/Field Engineer), please do so by clicking the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's