|Job Title:||Internal Sales|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 18:04|
Location :- Runcorn (WA7)
Contract :- Temp - Permanent Contract
Hrs :- Full Time - Mon -Fri (08:30-17:30)
Salary :- £24K - £25K
Our client, is a leading, well establish family owned manufacturing company that specialises in providing high quality cabling for global wholesale customers.
They strive themselves on providing technical support and excellent customer service to their existing client base whilst their reputation enables them to continually secure new business.
They are looking for an experienced Internal Sales Co-ordinator, with a positive and outgoing personality to join their expanding team
Although this role will start on temporary contract, this will become a permanent role for the right candidate. Once transferred onto this permanent contract, you will receive the following benefits :-
- 5.6 weeks holidays per year
- Death In Service (3 x salary)
- Private Healthcare - following a 12 month qualifying period.
As an Internal Sales Co-ordinator your duties will be :-
- Develop, via telephone contact, new business from existing customers.
- Open new customer business.
- Provide product specifications to customers.
- Accurately input of sales orders and delivery schedules.
- General administrative duties.
As the Internal Sales Co-ordinator you will have the following Skills
- Previous experience in B2B telesales is essential.
- Must have Electrical Wholesale knowledge.
- Any knowledge of Microsoft Nave would be an advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Excellent telephone manner and customer focused.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and self-driven.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's