|Location||Central London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£32000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits||Sector||Engineering|
RGB are working with a global engineering consultancy who are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their stunning Central London office.
They offer consultancy on a wide range of construction projects including mission critical, commercial, residential, education and retail with an impressive portfolio and list of clients. They are looking for an Mechanical Engineer with circa 3 years’ experience to join their growing office of currently around 50 employees.
Your role as Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer:
- Learn from Senior Engineers and grow into running your own projects autonomously
- Attend site and client meetings
- Training and development
- Huge project exposure and career progression
- Relevant degree
- Circa 3 years’ experience
- Experience in CAT A/CAT B fitouts
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and passionate, someone who is keen to grow and learn within a company
They are offering a competitive salary of £32k-£40k depending on experience plus multiple benefits within the package including generous pension contribution, private healthcare, 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), contributions to gym memberships and many other schemes.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.