|Job Title:||Interior Designr|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 16:03|
A Senior Interior Designer is required to join a very reputable company based in Bristol. The consultancy are renowned for working on some very high profile projects in the UK and internationally.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer looking for a step up in their career, you will join a friendly successful design team and be working in a variety of sectors such as healthcare, education, retail, arts and heritage.
You will be running a highly skilled small design team across the West Midlands, Southwest and South Wales with the capabilities to win work and expand the current team. This is an exciting opportunity to for an experienced Interior designer looking for a step up in their career.
Responsibilities – Senior Interior Designer
- Building new client relationships and winning projects
- Have a track record in bidding and work winning as well as the briefing stakeholder liaison process
- Concept design development, technical package production and implantation through to onsite experience and post completion review
- Produce and Manage Interior design projects
- Selling and representing the company to the client base and industry
- Manage, develop and grow the design team
- Oversea your teams design work in multiple offices and responsible for overall design and leadership
- Project delivery and leadership experience required
- Exceptional design skills
- Strong experience gained within the UK
- Worked in a variety of project sectors
- Excellent knowledge of software used for presentation and delivery of your design ideas
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's