|Salary||£32000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
With an immediate start, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to hit the ground running.
With an annual salary of £32,000 pro rata, and 35 hours of work per week, the temporary position will run for around 6 months.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and develop a small team
- Have proven experience of committee management at a senior level
- Be confident taking meeting minutes and writing reports
- Be knowledgeable of Scottish policy and parliamentary affairs
- Manage budgets and finances
- Engage with stakeholders