|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Salary:||£32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jess Young|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 09:36|
With an immediate start, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to hit the ground running.
With an annual salary of £32,000 pro rata, and 35 hours of work per week, the temporary position will run for around 6 months.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and develop a small team
- Have proven experience of committee management at a senior level
- Be confident taking meeting minutes and writing reports
- Be knowledgeable of Scottish policy and parliamentary affairs
- Manage budgets and finances
- Engage with stakeholders
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£17500 - £18963 per annum
Traffic Office Assistant
£11.78 - £14.64 per annum
Part time Receptionist & Office Services Assistant
Salary to be discussed at interview stage.
£22000 per annum