Inside sales Representative.
|Job Title:||Inside sales Representative.|
|Location:||Ashby de la Zouch|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kym Harrison|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 13:56|
The role is based in Ashby De La Zouch on a full time, permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Regular consultation with our customers.
• Carrying out follow up calls after completion of our Planned Preventative Maintenance visits through a Service Review to go through open risk/recommendations and quotations to address them, to answer customer questions and to document our next steps.
• To complete Business Reviews with our customers prior to the renewal of maintenance agreements.
• This role will have the responsibility for meeting assigned sales targets and will require close collaboration with our Estimators based across the UK branch network.
• Management of the Sales Funnel through use of our CRM software ensuring cases are up to date and at the correct stage.
• Creating sales leads based upon consultations with our customers and assigning leads to correct sales resources.
What my client is looking for in you:
• This role requires a pro-active person, focused upon our customer, with a driven sales focus, able to add value to our customers business.
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• The ability to focus on meeting performance targets /deadlines.
• Be accurate and pays attention to detail.
What my client can offer:
In return an attractive package is offered including a good base salary (dependent on experience) plus commission.
If you are interested, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01283 512225
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's