|Location||Ashby de la Zouch||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£18000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
The role is based in Ashby De La Zouch on a full time, permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Regular consultation with our customers.
• Carrying out follow up calls after completion of our Planned Preventative Maintenance visits through a Service Review to go through open risk/recommendations and quotations to address them, to answer customer questions and to document our next steps.
• To complete Business Reviews with our customers prior to the renewal of maintenance agreements.
• This role will have the responsibility for meeting assigned sales targets and will require close collaboration with our Estimators based across the UK branch network.
• Management of the Sales Funnel through use of our CRM software ensuring cases are up to date and at the correct stage.
• Creating sales leads based upon consultations with our customers and assigning leads to correct sales resources.
What my client is looking for in you:
• This role requires a pro-active person, focused upon our customer, with a driven sales focus, able to add value to our customers business.
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• The ability to focus on meeting performance targets /deadlines.
• Be accurate and pays attention to detail.
What my client can offer:
In return an attractive package is offered including a good base salary (dependent on experience) plus commission.
If you are interested, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01283 512225