Inbound Banking Call Centre Advisor - CHESTER
|Job Title:||Inbound Banking Call Centre Advisor - CHESTER|
|Salary:||£9.83 - £21.04 per hour, Benefits: Overtime rates, Bonus free car parking|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Liverpool|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 11:09|
Inbound calls - delivering a great experience to corporate and domestic customers
we are recruiting for Call Centre Advisers to work for a Large banking group synonymous on the high street with millions of customers in the UK and a high street presence in nearly every community.
This is an exciting role for someone who is interested in BANKING and CUSTOMER SERVICE
The role may include any of the following queries relating to mortgages, credit cards, loans, fraud, Internet banking and general finical banking queries in general.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS NOT NECESSARY – as we will provide you with full and comprehensive training during your time with us. We are looking for people with string work ethics, bags of personality within customer service and behaviours that can be described at a competency based interview.
WHAT YOUR NEW ROLE WILL LOOK LIKE
- Answering inbound customer calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service
- Investigating and resolving complaints of customer satisfaction complaints in a manner consistent with the Financial Conduct Authority complaint handling requirements and Group Complaint Handling Policy
- Focus on quality, productivity and delivery of outstanding customer service
- Communicate professionally and concisely with customers to clearly communicate
- Ensure legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to in-line with relevant policies
YOUR WORKING PATTERN WILL BE
Your official start date will be in MID JULY after we have received all your compliance as listed below
- You will be working variable shifts available between the hours of 7am – 11pm – shifts patterns cover an 8 week cycle you will have a combination of Earlie's, core and late finishes
- You will be placed on a rotational shift pattern, working any 5 days out of 7 including weekends
As this role is in banking – there is a very strict process in order to get you compliant before we can put your forward for the role. YOU MUST therefore be able to support your application with the following information:
- Full 5 year work history of previous jobs – all reference MUST be contacted by yourself and us to speed up the reply
- All/Any gaps accounted for by Job centre letters/financial backing from family or school/college references
- Right of work – Passport/Id Card
- 2 recent proofs of address dated within 3 months of application
- Proof of your national Insurance number
CALL today on 0151 227 4400 or text 08701 760544 We are holding meet and greet with us over next 5 days - at a central chester location. This meeting will be to outline the role in detail and talk through the process.
This is a ROLLING contract (no end)
APPLY today – all CV, s will be looked at and answered within 24 hours of application
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's