|Job Title:||ICT Technian|
|Salary:||£10.07 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jane Amis|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 11:35|
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the use of ICT across the organisation, design and maintain their website and Intranet, and install and service the workstations and printers.
Duties will include:
- Supporting staff with using on-line report writing systems
- Organise IT rooms
- Administer user accounts on Microsoft Windows 2008 server network
- First-line technical maintenance
- Operate Audio visual equipment
- Support and assist with the development and implementation of ICT procedure
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Educated to a Degree level or equivalent
- Recognised IT related qualification
- Thorough knowledge of HTML, PHP5 and MYSQL database
- Experience of using php MyAdmin
- Knowledge of web design
- Excellent technical skills or design and creating website
The hours of work will be between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday. There is free on site parking and the organisation is accessible via public transport.
If you have the required experience, qualifications and knowledge we'd love to hear from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's