HVAC ENGINEER - DOOR 2 DOOR TRAVEL - M4 CORRIDOR
|Job Title:||HVAC ENGINEER - DOOR 2 DOOR TRAVEL - M4 CORRIDOR|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Hitchman|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 11:51|
- Established in 1972.
- Based out of the Midlands
- Group of 4 Companies
- Service & Maintenance Department has 14 engineers on their books at the moment.
- Full National Coverage.
- Team of 4 in London at the moment
- Clients: M&S, Tesco, BT, Schools, Hospitals
- Mobile HVAC Service Engineer
- 39 Hour Weeks – 8.30 – 4.30
- Covering Swindon, Oxford or Reading area with good access to the M4. (this position with electrical qualifications ideally)
- The engineer must be willing to stay away on the odd occasion. The engineer will be kept in their patch 90% of the time, however due to cover, they may be required to work anywhere in the UK.
- Would ideally also have Electrical Inspection and Testing, e.g C&G 2392 and/or C&G 8030 etc.
- Air Conditioning units
- Ventilation systems
- Experience in a similar role
- F gas qualification
- AC qualification
- Electrical Inspection and Testing, e.g C&G 2392 and/or C&G 8030 etc.
- Full driving licence
- Computer literate
- Gas safe registered would be beneficial
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Up to £33,000
- Door to Door Travel
- 39 hour week
- Van & Fuel Card
- Kicks in at x1.5 after 8 hours site work – Monday - Friday.
- x1.5 Saturdays & x2 on Sundays
- Company vehicle for business use.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South West England
£16 - £18 per hour, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card
Mechanical Site Manager - £40k/£45k & travel
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Part 1/Part 2 Scaffolder
£19 per hour
Electrical Building Services Engineer
£36000 - £38000 per annum
£33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, 7% pension