Human Resources Director
|Job Title:||Human Resources Director|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 17:30|
An exciting temporary opportunity has arisen at Blue Arrow for a HR Director reporting to our CEO to be based at our Head office in Luton.
Temporary contract up to 14 months - salary 55-70k
Based Capability Green Luton – close to Luton Parkway station and with parking and café onsite
Background: Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Proudly placed among The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and accredited Platinum status by Investors in People, Blue Arrow values people.
Our vision is to become the most trusted staffing company in the UK.
Our mission is to Enhance People's Lives.The provision of staff in the UK has become increasingly commoditised, with people being treated as numbers rather than individuals.
Blue Arrow promises to make a stand against this by ensuring the people we place in to work are given the opportunity to recognise their true potential and earn a living wage. We will do this by challenging low road activities wherever we find them and by working with clients that share our values.
You will be providing a strategic value add service to the operational teams by working closely with senior business leaders on delivery of the strategic vision. In particular designing People & Development practices that support a promise based culture and enhance the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow. You will successfully handle complex situations proactively and creatively, developing solutions that enhance Blue Arrow people, corporate strategy and operational plans and improve organisational/individual performance and capability and the ability to deliver our promises.
Talent Acquisition/Resource Planning
Performance & Reward
Line Management Responsibility for Internal Recruitment team
- Ideally holds a level 7 CIPD qualification or equivalent proven industry experience
- Chartered or Fellow CIPD member preferable
- Ability to manage multiple remote teams through appropriate remote management skills
- Inspirational, influential individual with the drive to achieve
- Proven experience of handling high level employee relations issues, and thorough understanding of employment law
- Proven change management experience
- Experience creating, influencing and delivering people strategy
- Able to manage large scale projects successfully and to deadlines
- Ability to deliver tangible, measurable results through appropriate people management
- Friendly, assertive, independent, quick paced with the ability to motivate others
- Persuasive with the ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment and willing acceptance
- Enjoys challenging situations, the freedom to act and the authority to take decisions within a company framework
- Ability to travel if needed with occasional overnight stays
- Self-confident, enthusiastic, friendly, positive, self-starting, competitive, venturesome, alert and independent
My name’s Lorna Winn, from Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment and I’m looking forward to you applying for this exciting new role.
Don’t hesitate to call me on 07881 333 270 if there’s any aspects of the role you’d like to discuss.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's