|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 17:26|
You will be expected to develop, deliver, and maintain a full range of HSEQ policies and procedures to govern the organisations operations and ensure compliance with relevant UK COMAH legislation and company policies. You will manage and improve the ISO 9001 and 14001 management systems.
Being a lower tier COMAH site a key part of this role is to improve the relationship with the HSE and other regulators. They want to get the basics right then move to continuous improvement and behavioural safety. You will be helping start the first ever safety focus group for the business which is just the beginning of a much more inclusive and positive culture. Health, safety and environmental issues are the focus but quality will still be part of this persons responsibility meaning you must be well-rounded in your experience and approach.
Qualifications and Experience:
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum but Diploma Level would be preferable.
• COMAH experience would be desirable
• Experience of working within a distribution, warehousing or manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of procedures for developing behavioural health & safety management programmes.
• Managing and maintaining ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
• Previous experience of liaising with external organisations and regulatory authorities.
• Strong communication skills.
• Keen and enthusiastic- someone that wants to come in and make their mark with a strong work ethic.
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's