|Job Title:||HSE Coordinator|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000|
|Start Date:||2019-05-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Candy|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 11:25|
Sodexo are currently looking for an HSE Coordinator to join our segment HSE team in London to support the implementation of Sodexo health & safety policies and processes across our England sites.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
- £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Flexible benefit scheme
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Coordinate the management of change process
- Coordinate the arrangements for first aiders and fire wardens
- Monitor and collate unsafe acts and unsafe conditions information received through HSE reporting systems
- Conduct & support with accident & incident investigations where appropriate
- Support the development of site specific business continuity plans
- Conduct safety tours and dip checks and create improvement plans
- Assist in the Implementation and development of initiatives to support safety culture change and support achievements of site and CS UK&I targets.
- Assist in HSE projects as required within the business.
- Review and monitor safety management systems.
- Keep HSE administration systems up to date.
- NEBOSH General Certificate preferable
- Experience of working within a high profile organisation.
- Experience of working with safety and quality systems (OHSAS 18001; ISO 9001; IS 14001)
- Awareness of current health & safety legislation
- Excellent organisational, communication and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines, both prescribed and self-imposed
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's