|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hodgson|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 14:55|
The HSE Advisor will support the wider scale team on a well-established government contract, where the business supply total FM services. They will offer advice, guidance and legislative support to the Contract Manager.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Carry out accident investigations
• Continue the development of the behaviour safety culture
• Support the HSE Manager maintain and improve ISO45001
• Provide necessary Health and Safety training
• Carry out IMS and H&S audits and additional site inspections
To be considered, you will need:
• NEBOSH Certificate
• NEBOSH Diploma (advantageous)
• Experience with Hard FM services
• Knowledge of ISO45001 and other management systems will be a distinct advantage
In return, you are offered a salary up to £25,000 plus benefits.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's